Hair stackers and dubbing brushes are a fundamental part of fly tying, our latest RF design combo will take your skills and flies to the next level. A compact aluminium hair stacker with two different size options allows for static free hair fiber alignment. The dubbing brush allows for easy teasing of dubbing fibers as well as brushing down feathers and other artificial fibers.
- Construction: Aluminum | rubberized base for stability
- Coating: Powder coated in dusted silver
- Usage: Precise tolerances ensure a smooth fit that is easy to use and effortless to pull out, this allows for a straight hair fibers
- Advantages: Aluminum is excellent at absorbing static electrical charges and helps to ensure the static charge in the hair fibers are reduced allowing the hairs to separate effectively and fall perfectly inline within the hair stacking tool
- Construction: Hard plastic | steel
- Usage: Teasing dubbing fibers as well as aligning an assortment of feathers and artificial fibers.