REEL Salty fly lines are purpose built with salt water fly fishing in mind, heavier front tapers and hardier salt water resistant external coatings provide you with the ultimate set of tools to take on the big blue. A heavier front taper ensures easy loading and effortless operation even in the windy conditions that prevail in most of the coastal regions. Get real salty with the REEL Salty range of floating fly lines.
Works well from small weighted crazy charlies and all the way up to larger foam/resin poppers and minnows. Suitable for faster action fly rods due to the weight forward nature of the lines’ taper.
- Weight: 9
- Buoyancy Characteristic: Floating
- Colour: Sky Blue
- Length: 90 foot | 27.4 meter
- Specialty: Includes 2 welded loops | Hardened coating | Refined big fly front taper | Tropical salt water fly line |
- Material: Polyethylene
- Core Construction: Braided Core improves casting timing, hook set and mending
- Extras: Easy tag to quickly identify fly line
- Slight overweight front taper ensures quick loading and helps to cast large heavy flies
- Purpose built salt water fly line specific coating ensures salt water resistance and shape retention in warm tropical waters