The ECO SWIFT range of fly rods by REEL Fly Fishing are built around a sunset silver 24T carbon core blank with a fast responsive action that is a very well performing for its category range. The words ECO and SWIFT are what define these rods, ECO being economical and SWIFT being fast for the action of the blank. The ECO SWIFT range are great rods for all applications and can be used by both beginners and veterans alike due to the faster action of the blank, which is easy to learn but still quick enough to use well into your fly fishing future. Each rod ships with a triangular rod tube as well as a soft touch rod bag for safe and easy storage.
REEL Fly Fishing recommends the ECO SWIFT 6 for yellow fish, trout, bass and most other inland fresh water species that you would be looking to target on fly.
- Weight: 6
- Length: 9′ (9 foot)
- Action: Medium Fast
- Recovery: Fast
- Application: Casting | Trout | Dry Fly | Rivers | Float Tube | Bank casting | Beginners | Veterans | All rounder
- Flex: tip and slight mid | traditional medium fast action
- Blank colour: Olive Green
- Handle: AAA cork handle | half wells
- Guides: Premium hard chrome coated snake guides | dark olive wraps
- Reel Seat: CNC machined red wood insert with dark silver anodized dual up-locking reel seat rings | reel channel lock
- Construction: High module 24T carbon
- Round cordura rod tube with two hard end caps
- Soft touch black rod bag with draw string
Just how good is our Eco Swift series ?