REEL intermediate Series of fly lines have been designed to fish the middle of the water channel effectively and is a great option for nymphs, dragons and streamers as well as a host of other sub surface patterns. Reel Intermediate weight forward tapered lines are built around a strong quick responding core that ensures effortless strikes and superior sensitivity.
The mid 2019 year update brings more durability to our already robust external coatings, making them perfect for fresh water as well as lighter usage in salt water! The newly adjusted taper works on a multitude of medium to very fast action fly rods.
- Weights Available: 5 – 8 | WF5I | WF6I | WF7I | WF8I
- Taper Shape: Weight Forward
- Buoyancy Characteristic: Intermediate | 1-2 IPS (inches per second)
- Connectivity: Braided loops supplied
- Length: 100 foot
- Specialty: Lakes | Still Waters | Dams | Rivers | Fast Flowing water | Estuaries
- Core Material: RFF 20lb Braided core | minimal stretch & maximum feedback
- Super slick and smooth for better casting and line speed
- Memory: Low/zero line memory
- Coating: Polyethylene for increased durability and longevity