REEL Salty fly lines are purpose built with salt water fly fishing in mind, purpose built tapers and hardier external coatings provide you with the ultimate set of tools to take on the big blue. A unique saltwater taper ensures easy loading and effortless operation even in the windy conditions that prevail in most of the coastal regions. Get real salty with the REEL Salty range of floating fly lines.
- Weight: 8
- Buoyancy Characteristic: Sinking
- Colour: Earth Brown
- Length: 100 foot
- Specialty: Includes 1 exposed loop
- Material: Polyethylene
- Braided Core improves casting timing, hook set and mending
- Strength: 35lb
- Easy tag to quickly identify fly line
- Unique saltwater designed taper to aid with windy conditions casting as well as the ability to cast long lines with large flies.
- Salt water resistant coating ensures no corrosion of the fly line
- Wind slicing taper and technology
- Uniform sink rate