The REEL Nymph 3|4 weight fly rod has been designed to offer maximum feedback, feel and sensitivity while still offering considerable backbone to turn river fish. Purpose built from the ground up using a mixture of high modulus carbons and with the Vaal and similar rivers in mind, the 10′ foot length offers the added distance to Euro|Czech nymph effectively and easily. The extremely low physical weight adds the the ease of use over a days Euro|Czech nymph fly fishing. A crisp faster action with a highly sensitive tip allows you to pickup on even the most delicate strike while still offering enough action to cast and load effectively.
- Weight: 3 to 4
- Length: 10′ (ten foot)
- Action: Fast | with a sensitive tip
- Application: Euro|Czech nymph and casting
- Specialty: Extra sensitive tip section (2-3 foot) designed specifically to detect the slightest strike while Euro|Czech nymph fly fishing. The REEL Nymph 3|4 is still a very capable casting rod and works best with a Weight Forward 3 Floating Fly Line such as the REEL Nymph series , or for Czech|Euro style the REEL Specialized is excellently suited
- Flex: Tip and slight mid for strength | Thick mid to rear taper ensures that the blank has enough power to turn larger fish in our river systems
- Handle: AAA Portuguese cork handle | shaved down half wells design to allow a finger to be placed on the blank if desired
- Guides: Pacific Bay titanium coated single foot
- Stripping Guides: 2 x Pacific Bay model T
- Construction: High module 30T & 40T carbon for strength and reduced weight
- Reel Seat: Burl wood insert with Machined Dark silver anodized up-locking fittings (single ring for reduced weight)
- Storage: Cordura Rod tube with 4 compartments for safe storage
- Physical weight: 91 grams | exceptionally lightweight materials, resins and certain components are used in the construction to ensure the Nymph 3|4 can be used for a full day’s Czech|Euro nymphing without causing fatigue.
- Warranty: Covered by REEL Fly Fishing Life Time – Hooked Up Warranty
Nymphing 3.4 Fly Rod In Action:
Luke with a fine catch on the RFF Nymphing 3.4
Luke with another golden slab on the RFF Nymphing 3.4
Jared with a stunning Rainbow hen above, all the way from the Czech Republic on one of his incredible trips! He also managed many slabs of gold locally while targeting species using the Euro/Czech nymph techniques.