The REEL Nymph 3|4 weight fly rod has been designed to offer maximum feedback, feel and sensitivity while still offering considerable backbone to turn river fish. Purpose built from the ground up using a mixture of high modulus carbons and with the Vaal and similar rivers in mind, the 10′ foot length offers the added distance to Euro|Czech nymph effectively and easily. The extremely low physical weight adds the the ease of use over a days Euro|Czech nymph fly fishing. A crisp faster action with a highly sensitive tip allows you to pickup on even the most delicate strike while still offering enough action to cast and load effectively.
- Weight: 3 to 4
- Length: 10′ (ten foot)
- Action: Fast | with a sensitive tip
- Application: Euro|Czech nymph and casting
- Specialty: Extra sensitive tip section (2-3 foot) designed specifically to detect the slightest strike while Euro|Czech nymph fly fishing. The REEL Nymph 3|4 is still a very capable casting rod and works best with a Weight Forward 3 Floating Fly Line such as the REEL Nymph series , or for Czech|Euro style the REEL Specialized is excellently suited
- Flex: Tip and slight mid for strength | Thick mid to rear taper ensures that the blank has enough power to turn larger fish in our river systems
- Handle: AAA Portuguese cork handle | shaved down half wells design to allow a finger to be placed on the blank if desired
- Guides: Pacific Bay titanium coated single foot
- Stripping Guides: 2 x Pacific Bay model T
- Construction: High module 30T & 40T carbon for strength and reduced weight
- Reel Seat: Burl wood insert with Machined Dark silver anodized up-locking fittings (single ring for reduced weight)
- Storage: Cordura Rod tube with 4 compartments for safe storage
- Physical weight: 91 grams | exceptionally lightweight materials, resins and certain components are used in the construction to ensure the Nymph 3|4 can be used for a full day’s Czech|Euro nymphing without causing fatigue.
- Warranty: Covered by REEL Fly Fishing Life Time – Hooked Up Warranty