The ECO SWIFT range of fly rods by REEL Fly Fishing SA are built around a sunset silver 24T carbon core blank with a fast responsive action. The words ECO and SWIFT are what define these rods, ECO being economical and SWIFT being fast for the action of the blank. The ECO SWIFT range are great rods for all applications and can be used by both beginners and veterans alike due to the faster action of the blank.
REEL Fly Fishing recommends the ECO SWIFT 7 for yellow fish, large mouth yellow fish, bass and most other inland fresh water species as well as being useful for estuary species that you are looking to target on fly.
- Weight: 7
- Length: 9′ (9 foot)
- Action: Fast
- Recovery: Medium | Fast
- Application: Casting | Trout | Dry Fly | Rivers | Float Tube | Bank casting
- Flex: tip and slight mid | traditional fast action styled blank
- Blank colour: Sunset Silver
- Handle: AAA cork handle | half wells
- Guides: Premium hard chrome coated snake guides | gold and black wrapping
- Reel Seat: CNC machined red wood insert with dark silver anodized reel seat rings | reel channel lock
- Construction: High module 24T carbon
- Cordura rod tube with two hard end caps
- Soft touch black rod bag with draw string
Eco Swift 7 Feedback:
“Below is a pic of one of several nice trout I caught on my full Reel setup in Dullstroom a couple of weeks ago. I then took the same combo to the beach last week and used it in the surf to catch some kingies, moonies and the like. It really is a very fun and functional combo to use! I have been really impressed with how versatile it is and how well it handles the windy coastal conditions and yet it is still sensitive enough to enjoy on a calm still water.” – Nick | Proud owner of an Eco Swift 7wt and FORCE 5.6.7 in Dusted Red.