Reevolution Fly Vice | Rotary Fly Tying Vice
Building on the success and customer feedback from our Oribtal range of fly vices we headed back to the drawing board to look at how best we can bring a quality rotary fly fishing vice to the South African market but at an unprecedented sub R1000 mark! We are very proud to announce the Reevolution range that has been built with a few core ideas in mind, quality, usability, durability and above all else affordability. Utilizing stainless steel and aluminium components we were able to design and build an incredibly durable yet fully functioning rotary vice that offers the same great benefits of vices more than twice the Reevolutions price!
- Full rotary design and operation: Easily get a full 360° view of the fly you are tying
- Tension screw: Adjustments the tension on the rotary action
- Adjustable Jaws: Handles hook sizes #28 to 4/0 | hardened and tempered stainless steel
- Portable Design: Easily setup the vice on any flat surface | great for travelling
- Dust Bag: Attaches easily to the main shaft | catches trimmings and feathers
- Construction Materials: Stainless Steel main | Stainless steel Jaws | Anodized aluminium body in either RFF navy blue or Burnt Red | Mild steel base plate powder coated in Jet Black | Brass fitting and finishes
- Bobbin cradle: Keep your bobbin and thread out of harm’s way | Stainless steel arms and brass holder
- Usability: Easily converts from left to right hand usage
LAUNCH SPECIAL: Includes 2 x fly tying scissors (needle point and Arrow point styles)
Whats included ?
- Rotary Fly Vice
- Base plate
- Bobbin cradle
- Dust bag
What Is the different between the Reevolution and the Orbital range ?
- The main difference is in the internal operation of the rotary action – the Orbital range utilizes ball bearings whereas the Reevolution makes us a straight pinion/shaft design.
- The Orbital vice includes a C-Clamp as well as extension sections in the carry case
- Finer more delicate jaws require harder stainless steel – the Orbital range features hardened Japanese stainless steel jaws whereas the Reevolution uses standard stainless steel
- Certain components are very similar but constructed from different materials, aluminium vs stainless steel has a big impact on costs, this is also one of the main aspects of the price difference between the two models
The Reevolution Vice has been refined over a lengthy testing period to make sure it fits the RFF philosophy of quality fly tying products at affordable prices.